Scott offers consulting services on all aspects of C++ software development, including object-oriented analysis, design, and implementation. Specific services include the following:
- Reviews of object-oriented designs to be implemented in C++.
- C++ code reviews and walk-throughs.
- Identification and elimination of performance bottlenecks.
- Development and/or review of C++ coding guidelines.
- Mentoring for C++ projects near Portland, Oregon.
- Training in all aspects of C++.
Scott's consulting clients have included the Associated Press, BMW CarIT, Electronic Arts, Flir, Intel, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Mentor Graphics, Northern Telecom (now Nortel), Notation Software, Programming Research, QUALCOMM, Semaphore, Registration Resources, the Software Productivity Center, and U S West (now Qwest).
For more information on Scott's consulting services, contact Scott directly.